You have outdated content on your website and should make updating it part of your editorial calendar. Need reasons to refresh outdated content? Then check out our blog for some tips!
Google used to follow the E-A-T principle which stands for Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness, but recently added an extra E, so it is now E-E-A-T. The new "E" stands for Experience.
Most Popular Articles
- The Ins and Outs of Conducting a Healthcare Competitive AnalysisAugust 10, 2023 | 2 MINUTES TO READ
- How to Choose the Best KeywordsAugust 8, 2023 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
- How Blogging Helps Your BrandJuly 26, 2023 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
- The Importance of Refreshing Outdated ContentJuly 17, 2023 | 5 MINUTES TO READ
- Content Marketing: The Lifeblood of Digital MarketingMay 19, 2023 | 14 MINUTES TO READ
The latest Google algorithm change has re-asserted that content is king. The Helpful Content update now prioritizes high quality content that provides value over content written only for SEO.
Learn about the 5 different ways content is good for SEO. In fact, SEO without content will only go so far.
Be one of the first to optimize your SEO strategy at the Voice Search level to position yourself as one of the best and most trendy Digital Healthcare Services.
We know by now that Google regularly releases changes to improve search results for users. Here are the latest Google updates you need to stay on top of.
Documenting your content marketing goes beyond what content you’re creating. Ask yourself why you’re creating it, whom you’re creating it for and what channels you’ll use to support it.
Your website should have a wide array of trusted health content that provides valuable knowledge and information. These include blogs, landing pages, e-books, and any other content.